Floor Mat - Toyota (PT206-35085-02)
- SKU: PT206-35085-02
- Positions: Front, Rear
- Other Names: Floor Mats, Carpet, Trd Sport
- Description: Long-wearing, fade-resistant carpet Floor mats help keep your Interior looking new.
Precisely Engineered to fit your vehicle's Floor
Skid- resistant backing and Driver-side quarter-turn fasteners help secure mat in position
Removable and easy to Clean
Tacoma Logo adds a customized touch
Fits Tacoma CAB SIZE: D-cab Color: Black Color Code: C2H9 Logo: TRD Sport Number of Pieces: 4 PASSENGER SIDE GROMMET: Yes Special Edition: TRD Sport Transmission: Automatic Transmission This Floor mat/liner was designed specifically for use in your model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle. To avoid potential interference with Pedal opeRation, each mat/liner must be secured with its fasteners. Do not install a Floor mat/liner on top of an existing Floor mat.
- Helps protect the original carpet from wear and stains
- Designed to fit the vehicle’s floor pattern and match the carpet
- Made of durable, fade resistant carpeting
- Stylish embroidered Tacoma logo on the front mats
- Driver’s-side quarter-turn fasteners and skid-resistant needle punch backing on all mats help keep them in place
- Removable and easy to clean
- Condition: New
- Install Time: Under 1 hour
- Sold In Quantity: 1
- Disclaimer: To avoid potential interference with pedal operation, do not install a floor mat on top of an existing floor mat. Each mat must be secured with either quarter-turn fasteners or retention hooks (clips). This floor mat was designed specifically for use in this model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle.
|Make||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|2021 Toyota Tacoma||Limited, Nightshade, SR, SR5, TRD Off-Road, TRD Pro, TRD Sport, Trail||2.7L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2020 Toyota Tacoma||Limited, SR, SR5, TRD Off-Road, TRD Pro, TRD Sport||2.7L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
Toyota has a long history of making some of the most reliable and high-quality vehicles on the market. For over 75 years, Toyota has proven itself as a mainstay in the automotive industry. Taking care of your Toyota vehicle with the right parts is essential to keep it running for as long as possible. Whether your Toyota needs general maintenance, repairs, or an upgrade, the best you can do for your vehicle is to use only OEM parts and accessories. Each and every genuine part is designed specifically for your Toyota vehicle so you can expect the same fit and function as the original. Factory parts come with a manufacturer warranty so you can rest at ease about your purchase.